This article is about the role-playing game. For the augmented reality within the game, see Veil.
The Veil is the primary game used in the first half of Twilight Mirage, the fourth season of Friends at the Table. Written and designed by Fraser Simons, it is a cyberpunk or post-cyberpunk game in the lineage of "Powered by the Apocalypse" games based on D. Vincent Baker's Apocalypse World.
The five points agenda of the Master of Ceremonies, or MC, is as follows:
- Make the world feel real
- Make it high tech and make it personal
- Embed the final question into everyone and everything
- Make the protagonists lives interesting and interconnected
- Play to find out what happens
- The Veil at Indie Press Revolution (US store)
- Samjoko Publishing (International store)
- Free plaintext version
- Google+ Community
|The Veil · Follow · Scum and Villainy · Futura Free (System) · MF0: Firebrands · The Quiet Year|